Financial Motivations Consulting & Insurance Services
Virtual Life/Heath Insurance Agency & Consulting Firm
I'm Stacie L. Daniel
Founder : The 8 Silent Wealth Killers Program™
4 Ways Your Money Is Being Taken From You
4 Ways You're Giving Your Money Away
Since 2008, Stacie has helped thousands of families to save millions on dollars by showing them how they were losing money via one of The 8 Silent Wealth Killers and she wants to help you do do the same
Financial Services & Insurance
I'm in the financial services business with a very unique approach in that I help my clients find money that they are currently losing unknowingly and unnecessarily.
I believe my community is better served by avoiding the losses as opposed to gambling and trying to pick the best combination of products - never with any security!
There are 2 ways to help people financially.
- Find a better product that will provide higher returns and growth than what they current have (connected to stock market). Most of these products are all risky providing no security or guarantee
- Be more efficient by avoiding unnecessary loss. Using The 8 Silent Wealth Killers™, I help my clients identify where they are currently losing money unknowingly (because they aren't aware of more viable options) and unnecessarily (advanced wealth building benefits with no cost to start)
5 Major Areas of Wealth Transfer
- How they pay for their home - Mortgage
- Taxes - Paying too much
- How they pay for their retirement accounts - qualified plans
- How they pay for their children’s education cost
- How they pay for major capital purchases like cars, weddings, vacations etc..
4 Financial Questions Everyone Should Answer
- What rate of return do you have to earn on your savings and investment dollars to be able to retire at your current standard of living
- Much do you need to save on a monthly and annual basis to be able to retire at your current standard of living?
- Doing what you are currently doing, how long will you have to work to be able to retire and live your current lifestyle until life expectancy?
- If you don’t do anything different than you are doing today, how much will you have to reduce your standard of living at retirement for your money to last until life expectancy?
- The answer to this question is you will never be able to confidently provide yourself with a number. We can do a guess calculation which matters not with so many uncertainties. The best objective is to have a secure plan in place that will continue to pay you life time monthly when retire so that income and retirement savins are both secue and consistent
- In 15 minutes I will be able to answer those questions for you and you’’’ be able to determine if I will be able to help you. You will also be able to determine if what I do is what you are looking for .
- What day next week is best for our brief chat and review?
Show them what’s in the course
Where can I borrow money and when I pay it back I have more money than when I initially borrowed it?
Pay It back Beneifts
Where can I borrow money and before I pay it back I can borrow some more?
Protect My Money
Where can I GROW & PROTECT my money simultaneously?
Stock Market Growth
Where can I grow similarly to the stock market without ANY risk of losing 1 dollar then turn it into monthly lifetime income?
Get Rich Quick
Where can I get money without having to explain why I want it or qualify to get it, then pay it back when I want if I want?
What to look for when searching for professional, credible fact based information where the financial professional's info and how it affects me is held accountable by law?
How Do You Invest Safely?
By taking a little of each of these strategies and trying them out. Diversify your portfolio and make wise choices when choosing your investments – especially when you’re in retirement or preparing for retirement.